June 1st, 2020
My dear butt buddy,
I almost have a girlfriend.
I say "almost" but I don't know how close I actually am. She is literally the cutest. She ticks off all my boxes. I feel incredibly lucky to have connected with her, and she lives about 20 mins from me! So close!
We talk every day. She is in therapy and doing pretty well. I am so excited.
But I don't feel like I can tell you. I have no idea how you'll react, and I feel like I can better gauge and manage it if I tell you when you're talking to me. But you're not talking to me. We haven't talked in two weeks. I have tried but you haven't responded. I hope you're not upset with me, and you're probably not. But I wish I could hear something from you. I miss you.
My dear butt buddy,
I almost have a girlfriend.
I say "almost" but I don't know how close I actually am. She is literally the cutest. She ticks off all my boxes. I feel incredibly lucky to have connected with her, and she lives about 20 mins from me! So close!
We talk every day. She is in therapy and doing pretty well. I am so excited.
But I don't feel like I can tell you. I have no idea how you'll react, and I feel like I can better gauge and manage it if I tell you when you're talking to me. But you're not talking to me. We haven't talked in two weeks. I have tried but you haven't responded. I hope you're not upset with me, and you're probably not. But I wish I could hear something from you. I miss you.
Comments
Post a Comment